[ARMOR] Armored Legions of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home PageHomeClanLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the Recruiters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stoneshot

Stoneshot

For the Recruiters Empty
PostSubject: For the Recruiters   For the Recruiters Empty6/27/2012, 4:05 pm

Here my dear comrades you will learn what to do when you wish to bring a member into the clan.

1. The first thing you want to do is make sure they a above requirements. At bare minimum is Tier 7. Why low? Well we give the chance for people with Tier 7's to get up higher into ranks and enjoy some company.
2. Make sure they have a mic. If they don't, there is no need to throw them out right there. We give them a 2-3 notice that they need a mic to participate in any serious clan activities (Wars, Companies, Etc.).
3. Test there skills. Play a couple of platoon battles with them and see there skills. I'm the nice type and rather fix them on what I see in there mistakes.
4. If they well rounded, that when Teamspeak comes in handy. If you don't have Teamspeak Click Here. Contact one of the Admin's if there online and tell them they need a member tested. If none of them are online, allow the member in but do make sure that one of the admin's know that he needs to be tested.
5. You have now successfully recruited a member. Now all you have to do is make sure they connect to Teamspeak and this Website!
Back to top Go down
http://www.101starmor.com

For the Recruiters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ARMOR] Armored Legions of Gaming :: UpFront :: Mod's Forum-
Jump to: