[ARMOR] Armored Legions of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home PageHomeClanLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Been gone for a while on business... and a guy wants to join..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scrag

scrag

Been gone for a while on business... and a guy wants to join.. Empty
PostSubject: Been gone for a while on business... and a guy wants to join..   Been gone for a while on business... and a guy wants to join.. Empty6/20/2012, 6:46 pm

Hey I got a PM that someone joins the 101 - sho do I refer him to?
Thanks in advance...
Back to top Go down
Stoneshot

Stoneshot

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while on business... and a guy wants to join..   Been gone for a while on business... and a guy wants to join.. Empty6/27/2012, 3:51 pm

Well, I am quite sure you are a recruiter yourself. Like the usual, see if the member is qualified for admittance, Tier 7+ and has a mic. If they don't have a mic, I usually let them through saying you have around 2-3 weeks to get a mic to participate in any serious clan activities.

Wince you have asked them that, send them to an admin if one of them is online. If none of them are online, just let him in and notify an admin that he does need approval. I'm just to make a recruitment guide myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.101starmor.com
scrag

scrag

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while on business... and a guy wants to join..   Been gone for a while on business... and a guy wants to join.. Empty6/27/2012, 10:52 pm

RGR all - thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been gone for a while on business... and a guy wants to join..   Been gone for a while on business... and a guy wants to join.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Been gone for a while on business... and a guy wants to join..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ARMOR] Armored Legions of Gaming :: UpFront :: Mod's Forum-
Jump to: